miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

TASK 2 :HOW TO USE THREE OF THE WEB 2.0 TOOLS STUDIED

1.1 ESL Video.com



I would like to use this tool to create video-based quizzes based on both vocabulary and grammatical aspects that have been worked at the class. But I will embed them into Edmodo class group as individual homework. Thus, students can check their progress and have fun at the same time as well as I would get a better vision of the class group’s skills development


ESLVIDEO.COM WEB SITE

For example,  Telling the time video quiz   https://www.eslvideo.com/quiz.php?id=28030

8



1.2/ Lyrics Training


Learning songs is one the funniest ways to learn a language. This site is an amusing tool to practice listening, reading and writing skills by watching video songs. The instructions are clear and simple: students fill in the gaps while watching videos. However, it is necessary to revise the grammatical or vocabulary aspects before doing this activity type, otherwise, students may feel disappointed. 




First I would use it as a pair group resource exercise and secondly as an individual assignment embedded it into Edmodo class group


1.3/ Flipsnack.


Flipsnack is an easy tool to create motivating online flipbooks. Thus, I would like to use this tool to create students portfolio of their work and progress. Furthermore, It would be a great idea to change the school magazine’s format and create a flipbook magazine so that our students can edit and add interesting news to it. Finally I would use it to create a tale flipbook with our favourite English stories through the course




 

 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario